Sunday 27 May 2012

Late Brekky At Indigo Yard

Indigo Yard, just down the street from my house is a very recent discovery for me, but one I'm glad I did, it has a great outdoor suntrap to take advantage of the sensational weather we've been having.

On Wednesday, I popped down for a coffee and a wee bite to eat (to be honest I had become very used to cooked brekkies after 10 days of B&B and hotel service).

The service is great and really efficient and had my cappuccino in front of me in minutes.

The menu looked great and was quite reasonably priced, and good to know brekky is served till 12.

I decided on the fried chorizo, potato and onion hash with a fried egg.


So nice to have something a bit different, and a bread-free option too.

Everything was cooked to perfection, and I really enjoyed every mouthful. Just look at that beautiful runny yolk.

http://www.indigoyardedinburgh.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment