Tuesday 14 February 2012

V-Day Chippy Pizza

After being denied delivery from Mamma's American Pizza. I felt sad.

So I cracked on to find another pizza place. The chances of me getting gluten-free pizza were small to nil. So I found somewhere with a very thin base.

Rapido Caffe is a late nite chippy, renowned in the Broughton Street area as THE place to go on the way home, they sell beer and fags, as well as deep fried, well everything.

This in itself didn't inspire me whatsoever. I tend to avoid chippies as best I can. But after looking through their menu I felt like I should give them a chance.

I ordered the Esotica with sun dried tomatoes, pancetta, grilled courgettes (zucchini) and mozerella. It was really delish. Nice thin base. Delivered really quickly, and still hot and a good amount of ingredients. 







Being V Day, I also treated myself to a tub of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream.
The B&J didn't really do it for me. For starts. I'm not a fan of chocolate ice cream. I love chocolate. I don't love chocolate flavoured ice cream. Naively I thought this would be coconut ice cream with something or other in it. On the plus side though, I did only have about 3 tablespoons. There is ALWAYS an upside.

So that was my Valentine's Day, no better, nor worse than any other day.

For this order I used justeat.co.uk. Ordering online for me is just so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment