Thursday 19 January 2012

Coconut Yoghurt?

I did a HUGE grocery shop yesterday. I actually got way too excited with the idea of it. I LOVE food shopping, and trekked out to the 'burbs to one of the bigger Sainsbury's in Edinburgh.

So my kitchen is now full of lovely fresh fruit and veg, delicious deli snacks, beautiful cuts of meat, and something that caught my eye, but I didn't know how it would go... coconut yoghurt.

I anxiously waited all night for breakfast so I could sample my curious new treat.

It should be noted, that one of my favourite things of all time, is trying foods I have never tasted before, it is something that becomes rarer and rarer with the older I get, and I never ever tire of the experience.







My breakfast of pink lady apple, kiwi and banana with a generous blob of coconut yoghurt: Not in anyway a 'typical English breakfast' but ... I'm slowly learning that maybe the English diet isn't suited to an Aussie brought up on fruit, salad grilled seafood and meat... so the prognosis of the yoghurt... AMAZING! It's like having malibu for brekky! So very good! I often forget how incredibly tasty fresh, healthy food actually is.

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment